Adventure Camp is a weekend camp out for Cub Scouts and their families.
Enjoy all the wonder and beauty of the central Texas rolling hills and lakes at Bovay Scout Ranch. Bovay Scout Ranch has a variety of camping opportunities for everyone. Conveniently located just 45 minutes from downtown Houston, Bovay Scout Ranch can be found just three miles south of Navasota on the east side of Highway 6 on County Road 317.
Fee is $40 per participant. This includes all adults and siblings (over 6).
- Camping is not required to participate .
$40 Admission fee covers:
- Three meals in the air conditioned dining hall and the scout’s activity supplies….that means NO COOKING for families. Meals served are Lunch and Dinner on Saturday and Breakfast on Sunday. Note….No Breakfast on Saturday served.
- Activities typically include BB guns, archery, water park (weather permitting) and one or two program areas (e.g., BMX bikes, dino dig, mine, nature center, Indian village). Most of the belt loop opportunities earned this weekend can only be earned at a BSA camp or event.
- Bovay staff members provide the program supplies and facilitate the parents who lead the activities.
- A cool Patch
Key Dates for Sign-up and Payments:
- Deadline to sign up and pay at least half will be February 21, 2013 at the Blue & Gold Banquet.
- Final payment due by the March Pack Meeting, March 21, 2013.
For more information on the schedule and activities please click on the bovay_guide