Hello Pack 1800 family join us to watch a Skeeters game at Constellation Field, It will be Boy Scout Night, you have the option to watch the game or watch the game and sleep overnight on the field. Pretty cool! Fireworks!
Here are the price options:
$26: Game ticket + sleepover ticket + food voucher good for a hot dog, chips and a drink
$20: Game ticket + sleepover ticket
$18: Game ticket + food voucher good for a hot dog, chips and a drink (no sleepover)
$12.99: Game ticket only (no sleepover)
Let’s go Bowling at Emerald Bowl! These are always favorites with our boys. A great way to start our Summertime Activity? See you there!
Agenda to include:
- Friends of Scouting presented by a former Cubmaster of Pack 1800 David Rudzinski. Also a surprise cheer from the past. Here is a link for general information about it:
- Family Camp Out Evite/Sign up
- ALL SCOUT FAIR BOOKS AND MONEY WILL BE DUE AT THE MARCH PACK MEETING
- Assistive Dog Presentation for Pack Program Compassion(presently trying to find volunteers, if you know of folks who do this please contact me.)
- Toxic Tomahawks presents Compassion theme: Disabilites Awareness Game.
- Awards and Advancements
- Birthday Celebrations
- Door Prizes
- Cubmaster Minute
- A Fun and Exciting Night, See you there!
It’s time to celebrate!
February’s Pack Meeting is going to be full of fun and entertainment as we celebrate Boy Scouts of America’s birthday at our annual Blue & Gold Banquet.
Blue & Gold Banquet event page for time/location.
Note: This meeting begins at 6:30pm.
Scouts eat for free. All non-scouts $8. Bring the whole family.
- Pizza, salad, juice.
- American Shaolin Kung Fu Show – Featuring the Star Wars theme.
- Rank Advancements and Awards
- Dessert Contest – Don’t forget to bring a dessert that displays the true spirit of scouting or the Star Wars theme celebrating the birthday of BSA.
- Fun – It’s what we do at Pack 1800.
Bring your Scout’s Pinewood Derby cars for a pre-weigh-In and inspection before the big event.
- What: January Pack Meeting
- Where: Highland’s Elementary Cafeteria
- When: Thursday, January 22, 2015
- Time: 6:45 pm Gathering
Click here to view the event page and add this to your calendar.
Agenda to include:
- Pre-Weigh-In and Inspection for Pinewood Derby
- Pay for the Blue & Gold Banquet in February ($8 for all non-scouts)
- Sign up to volunteer at Blue & Gold Banquet
- Drop off Canned Goods for Scouring for Food