Yeah! This is what I’m talkin’ about! It’s time for our next exciting outdoor adventure: Our annual Fall Family Campout will take place at Stephen F. Austin State Park, a personal favorite of many folks within the Pack. The event will be from Friday, November 8 through Sunday, November 10.
Even if you don’t want to camp, you and your family can still come on Saturday to spend the day at the park, participate in the Pack campfire program in the evening, and drive home that night.
This is a fantastic experience to share with your Cub Scout. All the boys have a great time!
Click here for the event page.
Click here for more information about Stephen F. Austin State Park.
Click here for our Camping Checklist to make sure you bring essentials.
Pack Meeting This Thursday Night!
WHAT: PACK MEETING
WHERE: HIGHLANDS ELEMENTARY CAFETERIA
WHEN: THURSDAY, OCTOBER 24
TIME: Gathering starts at 6:45 pm!
October Pack Meeting Event page…
Agenda to include:
- Bobcat Advancement Ceremony
- Uniform Inspection…make sure your scout looks his best….. Click here for Uniform Inspection Sheet.
- Pack 1800 Picture Night…..be sure to bring your camera to capture the individual Den and Pack pictures.
- Wreath Fundraiser Order Forms and Money Turn-In
- Sign up for Fall Family Camp Out: Nov 8-Nov 10 at Stephen F. Austin State Park.
This should be an exciting Pack meeting. See you Thursday.
This is a great opportunity for scouts to earn from 4 to 6 Belt Loops in one morning……
Click here for event page.